Rest assured that Suttle and Company’s property signs and advertisements represent an EXCLUSIVE LISTING!
Weekend scheduled appointments are encouraged and certainly appreciated!
– #003 : Lot 22 Concan Country Club 0.50 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #008 : Lots 33 & 34, Lower Frio Est. 144 Ac TBS, Uvalde County, TX
– #012 : Lot 22 Valley Ranch Subdv. 1.51 Ac, Campwood, TX
– #014 : Lot 12, Concan Country Club 0.54 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #015 : 67 +/- Acres TBS, 2B/2Ba w/ 2cabins, Leakey, TX 78873
– #016 : 10.27 ac Big Shades/ 48.86 Ac unrestricted, Concan, TX 78838
– #017 : Lot 1C, Medina Springs Subdv., 13.5 Ac, Medina, TX, 78055
– #018 : Lot 9 & 10, 12.85 Ac TBS Deer Creek Estates Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #019 : Lot 6, West ½, Blk IV, 1.50 Acre, Leakey, TX 78873
– #020 : Lot 8, Saddle Mountain Estates, 1.35 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #021 : Lot 63 Concan Country Club 0.65 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #023 : Lot 67, Commercial Bldg, 0.29 Ac TBS City of Leakey, TX 78873
– #024 : 287.92 AC TBS, Kerr County, Mountain Home, TX, 78858
– #025 : Lot 2, Bielstein Subdivision, 8.92 Ac, Rio Frio, TX, 78879
– #026 : Lot 49D Saddle Mountain Estates, 3.43 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #033 : Lot 182, Concan Ranch Subdv, 10.02 Ac TBS, Concan, TX 78838
– #046 : Lots 1 & 3, Leakey River Valley, 2.06 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #047 : Lot 4, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 1.01 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #049 : Lot 6, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 1.01 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #060 : Lot 438, Blk 23, Old Town Subdivision, City of Uvalde, TX 78801
• Rolling Terrain
• High Fenced
• Abundant Game
• Deer Cleaning Station
This is a rectangular shaped property with frontage along the west side of Highway 83 approximately 5 miles north of Garven Store in far Northwest Kerr County. The property is high fenced and well watered with piping from wells to troughs around the ranch. Improvements include a “like new” barndominium that has been constructed on a high spot with a beautiful view of the entire property. It features a total of 2878 square feet of heated and cooled space on the ground floor with an additional 1080 square feet on a second level loft. The south end of the building is an enclosed garage/shop containing approximately 780 square feet. The living area is portioned into 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a kitchen, dining area, and a great room. Each room has plenty of storage space. The entire front of the building is shaded by a covered porch. You can sit on the porch in comfort and watch the sun go down. This place is loaded with exotics and native white tail deer. Exotics include Blackbuck Antelope, Axis Deer, and several varieties of sheep. The topography is rolling and you can drive all over this ranch in a 2 wheel drive vehicle. This is a perfect hunting ranch.
Click here to see more.
What better place to make your dreams come true than the beautiful surroundings of the Frio Canyon. Suttle & Company would be honored to give you a tour of available properties so that you can see for yourself what makes this area one of the most popular in the State of Texas.
With 31 years experience, we offer professional service along with home town hospitality. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, let Suttle & Company represent you. Our membership in the San Antonio, Uvalde and Kerrville Board of Realtors, enables us to provide a world of information to our buyers, while also providing maximum exposure to our listings.
So, tell us about your needs. If we don’t have it listed, we will do our best to find it for you. We are home grown folk and invite you to God's country. We look forward to meeting you. Our office is located 1/2 mile south of Leakey, Texas on Hwy. 83.
Tel: (830) 279-8385
Tel: (830) 426-9175
Tel: (830) 279-5740