Click here for a promotional Poster
Click here for the Polar Bear Rules and Release Form
Click here for the Cook Off Rules
Contact Kathy Suttle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Rest assured that Suttle and Company’s property signs and advertisements represent an EXCLUSIVE LISTING!
Weekend scheduled appointments are encouraged and certainly appreciated!
– #001 : 100.95 Acres, TBS, Sutton County, Roosevelt, TX 78873
– #003 : Lot 22 Concan Country Club 0.50 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #008 : Lots 33 & 34, Lower Frio Est. 144 Ac TBS, Uvalde County, TX
– #009 : Lots 33 & 34, Lower Frio Est. 144 Ac TBS, Uvalde County, TX
– #010 : Frio Springs Lodges, 9.27 Acres TBS, Leakey, TX 78873
– #011 : 21.55 Acres TBS, Uvalde County, Utopia, TX 78884
– #012 : Lot 22 Valley Ranch Subdv. 1.51 Ac, Campwood, TX
– #014 : Lot 12, Concan Country Club 0.54 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #017 : Lot 1C, Medina Springs Subdv., 13.5 Ac, Medina, TX, 78055
– #018 : Lot 62, Roaring Springs Subdv., 5.23 Ac, Campwood, TX 78833
– #019 : Commercial Building on 1.5 Ac, US Hwy 83, Leakey, TX 78873
– #020 : Lot 8, Saddle Mountain Estates, 1.35 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #021 : Lot 63 Concan Country Club 0.65 Acres, Concan, TX 78838
– #023 : Lot 67, Commercial Bldg, 0.29 Ac TBS City of Leakey, TX 78873
– #025 : Lot 14, Craig Subdivision, 1.50 AC, Leakey, TX 78873
– #026 : Lot 49D Saddle Mountain Estates, 3.43 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #033 : Lot 182, Concan Ranch Subdv, 10.02 Ac TBS, Concan, TX 78838
– #066 : 11.25 Ac Between Boerne & Leon Springs, Bexar County
• Great Location
• City Water
• Strong Frio Springs
• Paved Access
• Established Rental Clientele
Nestled in the Mountains of the Frio Canyon and along a stretch of beautiful Leakey Springs, is the well-established Frio Springs Lodges. This resort has an extensive clientele with outstanding reputation and offers many features, amenities & lodging as well as a wedding or event venue within the confines of the property. This is a great investment opportunity to draw income and enjoy the hill country lifestyle you’ve always dreamed! Approximately 9.27 manicured acres supports 11 cabins/lodges and office with gift shop space including a gazebo, beautiful pool, kiddie playground and located close to a small community offering essential needs, groceries and gas. Leakey Springs borders on the Cypress lined banks of the resort for those who want to take a refreshing dip in some of the clearest natural spring fed waters of the Frio Canyon. Gorgeous blankets of carpet grass sweep across the river banks to allow spectacular backdrops for your dream wedding, anniversary ceremonies or even an area for a long-awaited family gathering. The property comes fully equipped and running with future reservations. This is a perfect time to take this place over just before spring and summer when the rentals are at their peak and making great income. This resort is minutes from local eateries, antique stores and boutiques as well as a very short drive to the awesome activities available at entertainment venues in Concan, Texas! Take a minute and scroll through their website for further lodging information. Income reports are available upon contract during feasibility/option period. Owners are willing to stay on for management or training. Don’t let this resort slip away! Few come available and reasonable prices and amenities!
Click here to see more.
What better place to make your dreams come true than the beautiful surroundings of the Frio Canyon. Suttle & Company would be honored to give you a tour of available properties so that you can see for yourself what makes this area one of the most popular in the State of Texas.
With 31 years experience, we offer professional service along with home town hospitality. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, let Suttle & Company represent you. Our membership in the San Antonio, Uvalde and Kerrville Board of Realtors, enables us to provide a world of information to our buyers, while also providing maximum exposure to our listings.
So, tell us about your needs. If we don’t have it listed, we will do our best to find it for you. We are home grown folk and invite you to God's country. We look forward to meeting you. Our office is located 1/2 mile south of Leakey, Texas on Hwy. 83.
Tel: (830) 279-8385
Tel: (830) 279-5740