Join Us for a Night of Fun, Food & Freez’n for a Reason!!
A “No Rules” Chili Cook-Off will warm you up for the cold temp and then ...
Start the year 2020 with a “Gasp!” by plunging into the freezing Frio River!
Saturday January 4, 2020, Frio Pecan Farm, Leakey, TX
Click here for more information and sign-up details for the Chili Cook Off.
Click here for more information and sign-up details for the Polar Bear Plunge.
Proceeds benefit the Frio Canyon EMS.
Rest assured that Suttle and Company’s property signs and advertisements represent an EXCLUSIVE LISTING!
Weekend scheduled appointments are encouraged and certainly appreciated!
– #005, Lots 1 & 2, River Park, 10.6 Ac TBS, Utopia, TX 78884
– #012, Lot 22 Valley Ranch Subdv. 1.51 Ac, Campwood, TX
– #015, 67 +/- Acres TBS, 2B/2Ba w/ 2cabins, Leakey, TX 78873
– #016, 10.27 ac Big Shades/ 48.86 Ac unrestricted, Concan, TX 78838
– #018, Lot 9 & 10, 12.85 Ac TBS Deer Creek Estates Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #020, Lot 8, Saddle Mountain Estates, 1.35 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #026, Lot 49D Saddle Mountain Estates, 3.43 Ac, Leakey, TX 78873
– #033, Lot 35, Frio Canyon Estates, 1 Ac, Concan, TX 78838
– #045, Lot 2, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 1.06Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #046, Lots 1 & 3, Leakey River Valley, 2.06 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #047, Lot 4, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 1.01 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #049, Lot 6, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 1.01 Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #052, Lot 9, Leakey River Valley Subdv. 8.27Ac, Rio Frio, TX 78879
– #009, Lot 23 Frio Canyon Estates 1 Ac, Concan, TX 78838
– #029, 10.8 Ac TBS Uvalde County, Utopia, TX 78884
• Great Location
• All Electric
• Wildlife Exempt
• Views, Views, Views!
• Gated & Private
What a great example of Texas Hill Country property! This beautiful 59.13 acres combines 10.27 acres in the Big Shades Subdv. with a contiguous 48.86 unrestricted acre tract, currently under wildlife exemption. The terrain varies from easy sloping elevation to hilly and mountainous. Relax in the 2B/2Ba home of approximately 1107 sqft with pine floors throughout, high ceilings, nice rock veneer & wood burning fireplace, a loft bedroom with a bath for your guests as well as sturdy carport and a screened porch. Enjoy the master bedroom’s French doors allowing a front deck access to take in the gorgeous Frio Canyon views while you sip your favorite beverage. Or maybe have a chair under your covered deck off of the main living area to breath in some of that great fresh mountain air and watch the adorable humming birds fight for the sweet flavors from their feeder! Owners have mastered the use of an effective rain harvest system and with central electric a/c and heat; you have all of the comforts of home! That’s not all!! Enjoy the life of outdoor living on the large back deck and watch the wildlife like turkey, aoudad, exotics & native whitetail, coming off the mountain for feed just below the house! The location sits between the historic Garner State Park and all of the great entertainment venues & tubing along the Frio River in Concan! Schedule your showing and make it your own awesome getaway!!!
Click here to see more.
What better place to make your dreams come true than the beautiful surroundings of the Frio Canyon. Suttle & Company would be honored to give you a tour of available properties so that you can see for yourself what makes this area one of the most popular in the State of Texas.
With 31 years experience, we offer professional service along with home town hospitality. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, let Suttle & Company represent you. Our membership in the San Antonio, Uvalde and Kerrville Board of Realtors, enables us to provide a world of information to our buyers, while also providing maximum exposure to our listings.
So, tell us about your needs. If we don’t have it listed, we will do our best to find it for you. We are home grown folk and invite you to God's country. We look forward to meeting you. Our office is located 1/2 mile south of Leakey, Texas on Hwy. 83.
Tel: (830) 232-5242
Tel: (830) 232-5242
Tel: (830) 279-8385
Tel: (830) 426-9175
Tel: (830) 279-5740
Tel: (830) 591-7791