Rest assured that Suttle and Company’s property signs and advertisements represent an EXCLUSIVE LISTING!
– #001A, 9 Acres TBS, Bandera County Vanderpool, TX
– #001B, 7 Acres TBS, Bandera County Vanderpool, TX
– #001C, 14 Acres TBS, Bandera County Vanderpool, TX
– #004, 90.26 TBS Acres, Strohman Rch Rd, Real County, Leakey, TX
– #006 : Lot 52, Unit II, Rancho Real, 5.49 Acres, Leakey, TX
– #008 : 230.8 Ac Exotic, Hunting or Recreational Ranch, Leakey, TX
– #009 : Lot 23 Frio Canyon Estates 1 Ac, Concan, TX 78838
– #013 : Lot 14, Blk VII, Rivertree Subdv. 4.42 Ac Leakey, TX 78873
– #021, Two nice homes on 23.5 Acres Unrestricted!, Leakey, TX 78838
– #023, Lot 21 & 22 Frio Canyon Estates 2 Ac, Concan, TX 78838
– #024, 2B/2Ba Home, Aprx 308 ft Frio River Front On 10.19 Acres Leakey, TX
– #032, Vintage 2B/1Ba Home on 0.31 Acres Leakey Leakey, TX
• Mature Pecan Trees
• Strong Springs
• City Water
• Sprinkling System
• Currently a B&B
The photos just don’t do justice to this beautiful three bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home. The sqft home is situated on 2 immaculate acres and overlooking 125.1 ft of frontage on Leakey Springs on the outskirts of Leakey, TX. An open floor plan welcomes you with generous natural light from several sets of French doors that allow access to the wrap around porch leading to numerous quaint sitting areas as well as a private hot tub. The main living/dining area features high ceilings with a great stacked stone backdrop and hearth landing for the wood stove which is currently utilized as a faux fire but can be switched to propane. With spacious bedrooms, large closets, a convenient wet bar along with the center island in the kitchen, everyone will love the feel of “family & friends” within this hill country home. Numerous entertaining areas located around the property offers enough room to welcome the whole family or a larger group for anytime fun inside or out. A low maintenance landscape with watering system & nicely manicured walkways lead in and through a circle drive, a fenced garden area with water system & green house, a cozy two bedroom, one bath guest cabin along with a workshop for HIM and two extra storage buildings for HER! A very spacious cement patio is located under beautiful shaded pecan trees near the main house for enjoying spring and early summer cocktails with friends. This fabulous waterfront home is high fenced with a front electric security gate and is unrestricted. No HOA, rules or regulations to hinder your purpose! Currently a B&B so schedule your showing now!! Exclusively priced to sell
Click here to see more.
What better place to make your dreams come true than the beautiful surroundings of the Frio Canyon. Suttle & Company would be honored to give you a tour of available properties so that you can see for yourself what makes this area one of the most popular in the State of Texas.
With 31 years experience, we offer professional service along with home town hospitality. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, let Suttle & Company represent you. Our membership in the San Antonio, Uvalde and Kerrville Board of Realtors, enables us to provide a world of information to our buyers, while also providing maximum exposure to our listings.
So, tell us about your needs. If we don’t have it listed, we will do our best to find it for you. We are home grown folk and invite you to God's country. We look forward to meeting you. Our office is located 1/2 mile south of Leakey, Texas on Hwy. 83.
Tel: (830) 232-5242
Tel: (830) 232-5242
Tel: (830) 279-8385
Tel: (830) 426-9175
Tel: (830) 279-5740